Is Counseling Right For Me?
Often times it may be difficult to decide whether counseling is really needed. It is recommended that you seek
help if you experience any of the following:
- You are unhappy on most days or feel a sense of hopelessness
- You feel that you are not able to control your thoughts or impulses
- You worry excessively or are constantly on edge
- You are unable to concentrate on your work, school or other activities
- You are unable to sleep at night or constantly feel tired
- You have experienced a change in your appetite or your weight
- You have experienced a loss (e.g., a relationship breakup, a death)
- You have increased your use of alcohol or other drugs (including cigarettes)
- You feel overwhelmed by what is going on in your life
- You are having thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else
If you experience any of the aforementioned symptoms or are still unsure, we encourage you to contact us via phone or email and schedule a free consultation.
About Our Services
For 10 years, Lee Watts, LCSW has provided comprehensive, professional counseling for indivduals and families.
Is counseling right for you?
Quick Contact Form